Friday, September 3, 2010

week two projects

Here are a few more photos that I personally took, they are just a little more mature than last weeks haha. 

 On this particular photo, I Filled the frame and I believe that I used the lines of the photo to guide the eye down the hallway.















In this photo I used the rule of thirds to emphasize my strong center of interest. Also, there isn't a lot of clutter in the background of the image.











This photo was my favorite one out of the bunch I did. I used the tree to help frame the photo and that filled the frame quite well.
















In this photo I used the angle of perspective rule to try to make the instrument case appear larger than it typically would (its a trumpet case so mission accomplished).

No comments:

Post a Comment